How to Keep Clean Food Fresher Longer
After you’ve stocked up on healthy fare, you’re going to want to make sure it lasts. Here are few tips for keeping your clean food fresher longer :
2. Store oats, rice, dried legumes and baking supplies in labeled, air tight glass containers.
3. Keep oils and spices in a cool, dark place.
4. Dont keep leftovers for longer than 3 days.
5. Keep tomatoes on the counter, but separate from bananas.
6. Keep your nuts and seeds in the fridge or freezer to keep them from going rancid.
7. Freeze vegetables and fruit at the peak of their season so you can enjoy them all year long.
8. Make preserves! There’s noting better or cleaner than homemade jams, pickles and spreads.
Read 1150 times!